David Hockney: A Review Of The Tate Britain Exhibition
May 9, 2017
AR means PR – Why AR is the perfect PR tool
May 2, 2017
Stepping into 2017 with a firm focus on technology
March 21, 2017
7 Tips To Improve Your Social Media
March 8, 2017
Get to know our new intern, Laura.
March 3, 2017
The Success of Our eHarmony Campaign
February 28, 2017
The Importance Of Working With A Full-Service Design Agency
February 3, 2017
Our latest project with eHarmony has gone live!
January 5, 2017
Make It Your New Year's Resolution To Be The Most Attractive Brand On The Scene
January 2, 2017
Christmas Gift Ideas for Creative People
December 7, 2016
The Rise of African Art
18 Nov 2016
The Nostalgic Approach to Design
25 Aug 2016
28 Feb 2017
8 Jan 2016
First things first, let’s start things off with a huge HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
We hope you all had lots of fun over the festive season, we know we definitely did!
As it’s the beginning of a new year, we decided it was only appropriate to look back at our favourite moments from 2015.
Keep reading to find out about all the happy moments that contributed to making 2015 a great year for Magnetic.
1. When we visited potentially the coolest bookshop in the world
2. That time we spent a whole morning playing with Play-Doh
3. When our senior designer graduated with an MA in Graphic Design
4. The day our favourite toy of 2015 arrived: VR goggles
…And the not so high-tech, but equally exciting cardboard version
5. The day we covered the office walls with the world’s most amazing calendar
6. And the time our office had a very cute visitor
7. When we spent a very windy day at the top of Istanbul’s tallest building to take the following photo:
8. Not forgetting all the times we gained media attention!
9. And the day we walked around Istanbul’s most historic buildings searching for pattern inspiration
10. To top it all off, the year ended with lots of chocolate, mince pies and a great Christmas party!
We had so much fun doing what we love best last year, and we can’t wait to continue with that in 2016!
Did you like this blog? Why don't you follow us on Twitter to get your fix of daily design and tech and inspiration?